Philips was awarded 17 red dot awards for product design, including best of the best for outdoor solution: SpeedStar.
Here is list of the products that won the red dot product design award 2011:
* SpeedStar a sustainable lighting solution which incorporates a compact flat LED engine.
* The Philips Headband headphone combines advanced audio features with design to deliver optimal sound quality coupled with extreme comfort.
* Philips Home Theater System is the only system that produces high-quality sound that comes at you from all angles, regardless of where you are in the room.
* Philips SoundBar Home Theater with Ambisound. The device is exceptionally slim both in depth and height.
* Philips Cinema 21:9 LCD TV, using 21:9 proportion screen technology and a high-performance picture and sound system, is the world's first cinema-proportioned 3D TV.
* The Philips Daily Duo is a rechargeable 2-in-1 stick vacuum cleaner with a with a removable handheld vacuum cleaner designed to take the chore out of daily household cleaning.
* Philips EnduraLED R20 dimmable Indoor Flood LED lamp is a 6-watt replacement for the incandescent R20 50 watt bulb that meets the latest electricity and dimming requirements while promising significant energy savings (88 percent) and therefore major running cost reductions.
* Philips StyLiD offers flexibility in terms of size, light output, appearance, functionality and mounting. StyliD is the first LED luminaire to cover all accent lighting applications, including down lighting and projection.
* Philips DecoFlood latest-generation floodlights integrate state-of-the-art technology with the latest architectural trends.
* Philips DayZone recessed LED luminaire matches, and even exceeds, the energy efficiency of fluorescent systems.
* Philips SafeRide LED dynamo brings new levels of safety to night-time cycling.
* Philips Lifeline AutoAlert compliments the Lifeline service by solving the main unmet concern of elderly users – what happens if I fall and I can’t press my button to call for help? The AutoAlert is comfortable, inconspicuous, robust and can be worn while bathing.
* Philips FreeStreet street lighting system have been designed to eliminate traditional streetlight poles instead of connecting a string of LEDs along narrow cables which are virtually invisible during the day.
* The Philips IntelliVue MX800 bedside patient monitor displays a patient’s vital signs. Thanks to its smooth surfaces and minimum seams, the IntelliVue MX800 is simple to clean, potentially lowering the risk of infection.
* Philips WallDock has no cables that can be lost, it just plugs into any wall socket, elevating your mobile Apple device away from potential spills and splashes in the kitchen or the danger of being crushed on the floor.
For more pictures and information, visit http://www.newscenter.philips.com/main/design/news/press/2011/reddot2011....