IDSA welcomes Design of the Decade (DOD) winners to indicate the fact of their winning entry with one of the winner designations, as appropriate. DOD Award Winners may replicate the DOD winner logo on packaging, advertising and merchandising materials. DOD Winners may download and license the DOD logo at no cost.
1. Refer to the award as a Gold, Silver or Bronze DOD Award. Do not refer to the award as a medal, prize, or the “IDSA Award” or “Teague Award.”
2. DOD winners may not make trademark use of the DOD logo. All rights are reserved. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
3. There are no color restrictions.
4. You may not alter these files. The logo is intended to be placed in its original form (not manipulated).
5. All levels of award are available below, use the applicable logo.
NOTE: Award winners must not display the logo on any press or promotional materials until after the winners are announced.
|.JPG - .JPG (Black)
||.JPG - .JPG (Black)||.JPG - .JPG (Black)|
|.PNG - .PNG (Black)
||.PNG - .PNG (Black)||.PNG - .PNG (Black)|
Right-click the link (Windows) or control-click the link (Mac) to download.